We have made it as easy as possible for you to see what your website will cost and what you will get for your money.
£350 – Wedding website and e-Invitation service complete package
£300 – Wedding website only
£150 – e-Invitation service only
Included in your package:
Website pages and features
- RSVP Advanced page
- Gift List Advanced page
- Photo Gallery page
- Accommodation page
- Ceremony page
- Reception page
- Travel page
- Order of Service OR Timetable page
- Contact us page
Technical set up
- Purchase of your personal domain name eg www.sarahandtom.com
- WHOIS privacy for your domain name*
- Web hosting for 1 year**
- Registration with Google and other search engines if desired, or hidden if you prefer
- Device responsive to work beautifully on laptops, phones, tablets and PCs
- Bespoke html email creation
- e-Invitations sent to an unlimited number of guests
- Complete reporting on who has received, opened and responded to your invitations
- Invitation automatically resent to any guests that have not opened or responded to your invite
- SMS prompt message sent to up to 200 invited guests
A deposit of £50 secures your domain name purchase and order with us
Getting your website built with Simple Wedding Websites is so easy. We will take care of all the techy stuff (buying your own personal domain name, setting up web-hosting, making and designing all the pages and posts, checking all the forms work and feed straight to your email address and everything else necessary.
All you need to do is let us know about your wedding day – just drop us an email like you were inviting us to your wedding with all the necessary details and we put everything together for you from then on!
*The WHOIS database is a global public register of who owns/has purchased a website domain name. It is possible to pay a fee to hide your details on this register. When we purchase your domain name for you we always opt to hide your details and pay this fee for you. This is included in your website purchase with us. Find out more about the WHOIS register.
**Should you wish to maintain your website for longer than 1 year, it will be necessary to set up a direct debit with the company that manages your domain name and web hosting (we can help you do this.) Currently, they charge £36/year for this service.
Want something extra for your website?
Need your site made ASAP?
Want extra pages/elements for your website?
A “Menu advanced” page at £50
- Menu Advanced (click the link to find out more about a menu advanced page.)
Any of the following pages at £30 each
- Hen party
- Local Area
- Menu Basic
- Music Playlist
- Our Story
- RSVP Basic
- Stag party
- Wedding Weekend
- Additional (blank) page – If you need a page on a topic not listed above you can always select an “Additional (blank) page” and just tell us what you want the title to be and the content about.
For more info on any of these pages see our Website pages section.
Password protecting pages
- You can password protect individual pages at £10 per page
- You can password protect your entire site for £30
A non-refundable deposit of £50 secures your order with us and gets your website underway.
The balance is due with the submission of your copy and content.
You can add or upgrade pages on your website at any time by letting us know and paying the additional fee(s).
The small print
Adding extra pages to your website
Unused pages on your website
Changes and modifications
After sales service
We provide 30 days after sales service where you can let us know any minor changes you would like to make to the copy or images used on your website. After the 30 days, we will provide you with basic guidelines on how to modify copy on the pages yourself (because we understand that things can still change right up until the big day!)
You can call or email us if you would like to add more pages, upgrade existing pages or delete any pages on your website.
We understand the temptation to add, modify and play around with your website once you have full control. However, if things get messed up as a result of your modifications and you need us to put thing right, we are happy to help, but do charge a fee of £50/hr for this service.